In conjuction with Host Clubs, Field Hockey BC organises Club age-group Provincial Championships for boys and girls at the U12, U14, U16 and U18 level.
Field Hockey BC is directly responsible for the following services to the Club Championship Program:
The overall administration and policy expertise leading up to each tournament including:
- Team Registration (200 teams – U12, U14, U16, U18 boys and girls)
- Oversight of the booking and payment of facilities
- The securing of Club Hosts
- The creation of the tournament playing schedule
- The creation of the tournament umpiring schedule
- The creation of the tournament volunteers schedule
- The creation of the official tournament program, including printing and distribution
- The publication of the Rules
- The provision of tournament medals
- The appointment of athletic therapist coverage
- The provision of equipment as necessary – tents, tables, chairs, scoreboard, balls, cones, signage etc.
- Financial management of team registrations, team travel subsidies (as appropriate), officials payments, technical per diems (as appropriate), therapist payments and misc. expenses
2013 Club Championships Information
General online registration for the 2013 Club Championships is scheduled to open at noon on Monday, April 29th and will close at noon on Friday, May 3rd. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and will be online only. To read more about the registration process please click here.
Entry Forms: Online registration will open Monday, April 29th at 12:00 pm.
Entry Deadline: Online registration will close Friday, May 3rd at 12:00 pm (team lists can be altered up to one week prior to the championships, but a minimum of 11 players is required for the initial online registration form).
Call for Umpires: If you want to umpire at any of these tournaments/ festivals please email your availability to email@example.com